HI EVERYONE!

सु-स्वागतम :)
मेरो ब्लगमा आएर रूचि देखाईदिनु भएकोमा धन्यवाद ।।

Nov 21, 2010

The way to find MANJARI


from many years ,on the way to find out manjari,many obstacle,many war,many heartbreak,many trials ,faced many situation all against me,it wasn't so easy to find a person of imagination,not even now for all,it was really hard for me too,as happens with all,
expectation was so deep, so many candidates refuse to be manjari,i could not be satisfy with them that's another truth too,after all reached at that point where i receive my desire ,got my expectation ,everything were accepted between two of us,without any desire to get from each other,many trials we have given,many misunderstanding became compromised,and we fall in true love ,a journey of find out the person of imagination (MANJARI) ended at this point,a person as my power,as my breath and as my every heartbeat,,,,,,,,,
for whom i can leave the world,i can fight with the world,ready to do everything needed just to get a chance to love,without expectation to be loved by even,,,,,,,,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment