HI EVERYONE!

सु-स्वागतम :)
मेरो ब्लगमा आएर रूचि देखाईदिनु भएकोमा धन्यवाद ।।

Nov 22, 2010

Some status of my page on facebook

1)Crazyness never holds exception so its best love .
2)makes me laugh by seeing a smile which is depending only on sweet w0rds ,,,,
3)Too much expectation is main reason of sarrow and sadness,so expect few and achieve much pleasure.
4)happiness is for short time always.so fall inlove with sarrow and pain you will always be happy,but its for longer ...,,
5)wordless to write down here n status box even having lots of feelings in my heart,many types of thinking n my mind ,,,,
6)Sometimes life becomes too formal,we couldn't smile even,while being the reason of happiness to other.its a part of life just....
7)I'm n da ruf of my house now,i easily can see there in airport flights r being landed n take off,just the way i went vacation n back here again,to fulfil my dream ,by the time i hv changed my dream nw.missing my soil anyway :)
8)Thanking you all for loving me,caring me n touching me for last 3days,your love n care was much powerful drug for me.Especially to them who cared me indivisually,coz i couldnt even say thanks to them .yet to be perfect but im sure i can join my work today !love u all .
9)lovely touch,sweet voice,cute advice and the way to look at me,unforgettable,,,,,,,,,,
of clinic girl

No comments:

Post a Comment